“The Values are qualities found in people and to guide their behavior in every situation of our life in order to reach peace and happiness.” – Dr. Maria Luisa Piraquive.
OUR INSTITUTIONAL VALUES
- Solidarity: is voluntary behavior to cooperate to help relieve individuals or communities who are defenseless or vulnerable.
- Justice and Equity: Give each what corresponds or pertains to the benefit of individuals and society.
- Tolerance: Recognize and accept the difference between individuals and communities in congruence with respect towards people, society and the environment.
- Respect: Acknowledgement for one another, valuing the integrity and interests of each person, the environment and its surroundings.
- Responsibility: personal awareness and / or collectively to assess and address the consequences of the acts or omissions that are generated in one’s life, in that of others and the environment.
- Honesty: Charactarizes the individual by its uprightness of all his actions. It is the quality that makes a person act and live according to what he thinks, feels, says and does, according to moral principles.
- Commitment: This is the quality to go beyond simple duty, is to transcend the norm for good, is to be faithful in the treatment, effective in performance and fulfillment of the responsibilities.
- Service: To provide assistance spontaneously by contributing to the needs and the individuals best interest.